You can return anything you have ordered from us for a refund within 21 days of receiving your order.
- Contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org to start the return process.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of return postage and original postage cost is non-refundable.
- All pieces must be returned unworn, in the condition they arrived in and in the same packaging.
- Custom jewellery is non-returnable due to being handmade to order, so please double check your order is correct.
- Earrings are non-returnable or exchangeable due to hygiene reasons.
- If you have received a free item and returning an item will make your order not eligible for the free item, you will also have to return the free item.
- If your order has not been dispatched and you decide you want to cancel your order, a £2.00 restocking fee will be charged.